The Kindle Framework: Write & Publish A Best Selling Kindle eBook In 90 Days Kindle Edition
Do you want to write a book? Don’t know where to start? The Kindle Framework gives you a step by step process on writing publishing and promoting your very own Kindle ebook. If you are a beginner and you are looking for a help guide that will walk you from start to the finish line, then this is the book for you!
Tell us more about your book “The Kindle Framework: Write & Publish A Best Selling Kindle eBook In 90 Days” what areas will it cover?
The Kindle Framework provides step by step instruction on writing, publishing, and promoting your Kindle ebook.
What can readers learn from the book? Readers will learn valuable tips that will help them complete their writing fast, get their book cover designed and their book edited at low cost, and how to publish their ebook on Amazon.com and in the Kindle store. We even give tips on how to get five star reviews and increase their sales through marketing.
Self-publishing is a fantastic opportunity for those who would be interested in sharing their work with others. What are the top 5 tips you would suggest to someone interested in writing for the digital market?
- Do it yourself. There are many companies that charge insane fees to publish your book. Never pay a fee to publish your book; we want to help you make money not take it!
- Keep cost low. You can spend hundreds of dollars on courses that teach you how to write your book, book designers to create your book cover, and even courses that teach you steps to marketing. No way! Don’t fall prey to the money grab. The Kindle Framework includes links to FREE information on those topics and we share ways with you on how you can do it all and save money in the process.
- Believe! You can do this. For years, publishing a book seemed far away and unreachable. It’s not. If you believe in yourself and your abilities, you can get it done.
- Don’t give in. You got this! We provide you with information to help you succeed. We even give you a couple of bonuses including free templates and an author interview to help you get the word out.
- You are not alone. There are many self-published authors out there. It’s time for you to connect with them in a bigger way. The Kindle Framework shares information about social media groups and ways that you can connect with other self-published authors.
What, in your opinion, is the moist challenging aspect to writing and publishing a book for the digital market?
The most challenging aspect is not the writing part. That’s the easiest part. Don’t overthink it. You don’t even have to be a great wordsmith. If you have an idea that will meet a need or serve as entertainment, make it work. Go for it! In this digital age, more and more people are going online to buy their books. This opens your ebook up to a global marketplace. Getting the Kindle Framework is a win win situation for you! I’ve discounted the price specifically for your audience and you can find it on www.ilpublications.com/kindle-framework.
Thinking about the positive now, what do you think is the most rewarding element?
Honestly, the most rewarding element is the feelings of achievement. You set a goal to publish your book and you did it! It’s an overwhelmingly wonderful feeling. And being able to make income doing something you’ve always wanted to do is an added bonus.
Tell us more about yourself, what is your background?
I am an author and public speaker. I’m traveling right now as a panellist on a touring conference for writers. My goal is to encourage others to realize their dream of becoming a published author. We all have a story to tell. I have a master’s degree in Education and a bachelor’s in Business. I have been speaking publically to large groups over 12 years.
I also own an Indie publishing company called Impact Learning Publications. I started that company because there are many people out there that don’t want to self-publish and don’t have strong marketing skills. They don’t want to do the work, they simply want to write the book and have someone else do the rest. To prevent them from falling prey to these companies that charge $2000-$5000 for publishing, I publish the book for free and partner with them on marketing.
Have you written any other books that you would like to share with our readers?
Yes, I have. Here are few of the books I’ve written:
- The Kindle Framework
- Write! Write! Write! Debunking the myth that writing is hard
- The Art Of Brown Nosing, 7 Cutthroat Ways To Get Ahead At Work
- How To Excel At A Job You Hate
- I Quit! Trading Your Day Job For Your Dream Job!
What has been the most exciting moment of your literary career? Can you tell us about any exciting opportunities or ventures you have encountered?
I would have to say my most exciting moment was a review I received about The Kindle Framework from a young lady that had already written her book but didn’t know what to do next. She ordered the ebook and was able to use the information to publish her ebook within 48 hours. Wow! I was ecstatic! We keep in touch and we follow up with each other. She is now working on her second book. Just knowing that you can help somebody do something they’ve always wanted to do is extremely fulfilling.
What will you be working on next; do you have any other book ideas?
At this time, I am working on What Are You Waiting On! Get Your Publishing On! This is book that will give in-depth information on print publishing.
If our readers would like to find out more about you, or your writing where can they go? Is there any way that they can contact you?
Yes, there are several ways you can reach out to me:
Facebook: Impact Learning Publications www.facebook.com/getpublishednow
Website: www.ilpublications.com There is a contact us page.
Also, if The Kindle Framework helps you publish your first ebook, we’d love to celebrate with you. Let us know at email@example.com
Buy Now on Amazon